« Home | Let's Eat!! » | Words Women Use...and the interpertation men need » | Making a choice » | Not too proud » | Happy Birthday » | Growth » | Sticks and Stones... » | The ABC's of why I love him... » | Everytime I... » | and they lived happily ever after... »

The Deepest Ache

I remember feeling this right after I watched my mother go home to be with the Lord. They finally convinced me to leave the hospital and Brian and I drove home. I went into my bedroom and layed down. It's almost somthing I cannot even describe. This ache went to the very depth of my being. I actually felt pain. It was as if there was no where for it to go and even settle in my body, it was somehow bottomless. It just went on and on, I couldn't even cry, the ache was so deep. The ache was hopelessness. I feel that ache this morning. Last night my mother was in dreams as real as the day she went home. I was talking to her, I was trying to get to her. I was sobbing uncontrollably and when I woke up this morning I felt pure exhaustion. The ache was back. I haven't felt it in a while and knew I would need to get a hold of it before it got a hold of me. In my quiet time I questioned God again, something I haven't done in about a year. Why, when she loved you so much and served you wholeheartedly, would you let her die? Don't you know I need my mom. I feel like I can't breathe yet somehow this will be therapeutic for me. I may for a moment feel hopelessness but it will not overtake me b/c HE is my Hope. I am not foolish enough to think times like this will cease but I do know He gives me the strength to handle it and to somehow be better for it. I will be be honest though, I need this ache to turn back to hope quickly. So, when you think of me today pray.

I love you honey and don't want you to feel any pain! I will be praying for you and believing God will give you peace and solistice in you heart! You are such a strong woman I know God is going to honor all that you do!
Love you
Abe

I will be praying for you today. Remember that these are the things that make us go deep...it's easy to live on the surface...but you're cutting through all that and dealing with what lies beneath and turning that into hope. That is beautiful and good.

Post a Comment

Links