« Home | Not too proud » | Happy Birthday » | Growth » | Sticks and Stones... » | The ABC's of why I love him... » | Everytime I... » | and they lived happily ever after... » | Here comes the BRIDE....smaid » | Strange Laws » | Just when I thought I'd seen it all... »

Making a choice

I am not too sure what happened to be perfectly honest. I know I was sick about coming to work Monday but had made a choice and would stick by it regardless of the situation or circumstances. Well, I walk in and before I know it me and the person in question were talking like nothing had ever been wrong. It was the strangest thing. It's been like this all week so far. I don't know if they made a decision also or what. I am thankful for God's repremand in my life or maybe it would have gone the other way. Life at work has been rocking all week and I am determined, no matter what to keep a good attitude and treat people the way I want to be treated. Thank you for checking back and for praying (if you did).

I am so proud of you!
Love
ABE

Post a Comment

Links