« Home | and they lived happily ever after... » | Here comes the BRIDE....smaid » | Strange Laws » | Just when I thought I'd seen it all... » | Short Term Memory Loss » | All I can muster » | Perfect Timing » | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations » | Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! »

Everytime I...

  • make turkey meatloaf (don't laugh it's awesome) I think of my mom b/c it was her creation.
  • make coffee (not instant) I think of Betsy and how she loved the stuff but swore she couldn't make it right.
  • make pancakes or waffles on a Saturday morning I think of the Daigles b/c for 3 years we shared that with them.
  • re-heat my coffee I think of Kerri b/c she would re-heat hers at least 3 times before it was gone and I loved to laugh at her when she did.
  • make a cup of english tea I think of Jeanette since we would drink one every afternoon for 3 years in a row.
  • buy Life Cereal I think of my dad and it takes me back to my childhood and how that was the only cereal he would eat.
  • go for a run I think of my Uncle D and how I must remember to stretch and warm up properly to avoid re-injury.
  • we hang a picture or shelf I think of Jeff Daigle and make sure to get that leveler out for fear he will one day visit and if they're not straight he will know just by looking.
  • look at my life I think of my husband and kids and how they make it better everyday.
  • think about commitment and what it means in marriage I think of my parents b/c they were the definition of what those vows mean.
What kinds of things in your life remind you of people you know and love?

funny...turkey meatloaf reminds ME of YOU...you made it for me when I had Angelina. :)

when i look at my toes and see how they need a manicure, i think, yeah Betsy's are probably perfect.

when i have a kink in my neck i think of jeff daigle- and how he'd always get a stiff neck and i'd laugh. then i think paybacks a ...well you know the rest

when i hear of ostrich burgers or meat...i think of your hubby...

play bunco, i think of you, jeanette, your mom,your sis, shannon's loud mouth...

the list could go on and on...

It means so much that you think of me!!!

Noelle has been obsessed with my toes for years. :)

Exercise videos and Bunco remind me of you.

can't help it Betsy, they are so delicious!!!

Everytime I watch Beaches I remember my oldest and dearest friend.

Everytime I eat Taco's I remember your 13th Birthday.

Post a Comment

Links