« Home | Strange Laws » | Just when I thought I'd seen it all... » | Short Term Memory Loss » | All I can muster » | Perfect Timing » | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations » | Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! » | The first day of school and a missing tooth » | Opporunities »

Here comes the BRIDE....smaid

I just have 5 minutes before I have to pack and get everything ready to leave. My week has been so crazy getting ready to go to this wedding. It doesn't matter how much I promise I'll never do it again, I always leave everything to the last minute. For instance: When I went to get my dress they didn't have my size at the store and that just happened to be the last day they could even order it to get it to me in time. Then 2 weeks ago I ordered my shoes and they only arrived yesterday. They fit almost perfectly. The only thing I needed to make them perfect was a heel thingy (sorry, I don't know what it's called). So, when do you think I made time to get those...you guessed it. TONIGHT!!! Plus, I needed some shoes b/c it's going to chilly at night and I don't want to wear flip flops or boots. Then, I was feeling pasty since we haven't been to the pool or beach in a while so last night I did the mystic tan thing. I also, of course, had to give myself a french pedi so, now here I am at 9 pm with nothing packed and my flight leaves at 6 am which means I have to be at the airport by 4AM!!! Wish me luck, I'll have an update and hopefully some great pics when I get back. Have a great weekend!!

And you still had time to blog too! Must not have been that rushed aye? Love you have a good time!
Abe

So I'm not the only one? Thank God.

Looking forward to the pics!

Post a Comment

Links