« Home | Perfect Timing » | A Father's Love » | Coffe Creations » | Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! » | The first day of school and a missing tooth » | Opporunities » | Hiatus...again » | Making an Impact » | Perks of the job and moving day » | Didn't we just do this??? »

All I can muster

It's really been a couple of those weeks and so I don't have a whole lot to offer. Here are a couple random thoughts just so you guys won't give up on me.
  • Teenagers really are moody, highly hormonal and impossible to understand even if you are a "cool" parent.
  • Eating 6 chocolate chip cookies in a 4 hour time frame makes you feel really bloated.
  • I am truly sad at the death of Steve Irwin
  • I think I may be over the need to adopt another baby.
  • I almost drowned at the beach on Saturday and let me tell you, it wasn't a good feeling.
  • I don't care how often you go bike riding, that seat never gets any more comfortable.
  • It would be really nice just to sleep all the way through the night.
  • Life is so great and I have nothing to complain about.
  • I am going to be a bridesmaid for the first time, wear a strapless dress for the first time and attempt to walk down the ailse in 4 inch heels and not break my neck. Any tips?
  • Most young people these days have no real work ethic.
  • I love my little house.
  • I am blessed beyond measure.
  • I miss my friends who live far away.
I really hope you guys have a great day and keep checking back. One of these days I am sure I will have something truly interesting to read.

at least you're posting more than me!
:)
I LOVE bullet points...makes life easier.

:)

I, too, love bullet lists, especially ones with mysterious entries like "I almost drowned" but no details! Always leave 'em wanting more...

Steve Irwin's death is really sad, and my husband's blog headline "Crocodile Hunter DEAD" really doesn't help.

Bike seats suck. I'm always sore the next day and it usually takes me a while to figure it out. I didn't do lunges, but my backside aches!

Tips on the bridesmaid thing (I've done it a few times!):
* Get plenty of sleep before the wedding. Nothing's more embarrassing than passing out in front of the church. (Never happened to me, btw, but it's a big fear.) And there will be 85,000 pictures of you at this event, so you need your beauty sleep!
* Get a good strapless bra. You don't want to be tugging at it all day. (And if you can get away with not wearing one at all - I can't - all the better!)
* Shoes like that take practice! It takes a while to find your center of gravity so you're sure-footed and not clumping around. Make sure you practice in your dress, as hems make a difference!

I've noticed that about young people since I was one. I hated doing chores when I was a kid, but it taught all of us something about the value of hard work. I'm always amazed at the people who just don't know how to roll up there sleeves and DO SOMETHING.

We miss you, too. Hope you find a way to see my hubby this week!

Post a Comment

Links