« Home | Didn't we just do this??? » | ONE YEAR » | Things Left Unsaid » | In Loving Memory... » | Exciting, thrilling, new, and answers to prayer... » | just bragging... » | It happened again... » | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat »

Perks of the job and moving day

It's here and I can't do anything to stop it. Moving day, don't you just love to hate it. I mean it's kind of like child birth, if you wanna see the beautiful miracle you carried for 9 months you have to push right. Well, I will have to push myself all day just to get through work knowing so much is waiting for me when I get home. Of course I am not saying moving is a miracle. More of a want but whatever, I am rambling. So, every job has perks right? But I have to say I have never had perks like this. I mean at Starbucks I got all the free coffee I could stand and at ILS all the concerts for free but here I get new carpet in my new townhouse, freshly painted walls with MY choice of color, (all the other residents just get egg white) not that I have picked those colors yet...anyway, you get the drift and let me tell you it was so nice walking in last night and feeling that brand new carpet between my toes. I've never lived anywhere with brand new carpet. So, wish us luck with the move and let me know what job perks you all get. Have a great weekend!

Links