« Home | just bragging... » | It happened again... » | Lovin' Life » | The Latest... » | When it rains, it pours...and God will send a boat » | Good-bye Cruel World... » | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... » | My baby is 7!! »

Exciting, thrilling, new, and answers to prayer...

Those are just a few of things that come to mind when thinking about the past couple of weeks. I am not even sure where to start. Ok, well first off the kids are on summer break and finished the year strong. I can't believe in August I will have a second, third and eighth grader. Mind blowing how fast the time goes. Our oldest kid just found out he was nominated to try out for the All Star Team. At the end of May our adorable middle child turned 9 and we celebrated with some of his friends at Celebration Station. It was an awesome day filled with lots of competetion on the go karts. I never knew I had it in me. ;) A week later the man and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. WOW!!! Someone told us we must not be celebrities since we made it past 10. I thought that was interesting since most of them don't make it past 5 but whatever. We celebrated in style...spent the day just the 2 of us acting like kids again at Busch Gardens. We even rode their newest rollercoaster Sheikra and let me tell you, even with my eyes closed that was THE scariest ride I have ever been on but at least I did it once. I encourage you to watch the little video link. Anyway, it was some much needed one on one time for us since his job has allowed us very little of that lately. Which brings me to THE most exciting news...Brian has a new job!!! Praise the Lord and thank you to all who have been praying for us and with us. He starts in a week and it's no longer with a restaurant. His hours will be M-F and weekends off. This is a huge change for us since he has always worked weekends our whole married life. I am thrilled for him and this oppourtunity. We will keep you posted how things go. In a few days I will do a post just for pics since today blogger is acting up. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Links