« Home | ...some more pics...still more » | Surprise....of the decade....Majicmom style. » | Where to begin... » | My baby is 7!! » | A cute break... » | A Brief Hiatus » | Familiarity » | The 100th day of school » | FAT! » | Another day at the beach and my favorite pics »

Good-bye Cruel World...

Have you ever been so frustrated you wanted to throw your computer out the window? Ok, that is today!!!! I feel like screaming. I have tried 5 times to publish this post and everytime I do it deletes half of it. So, I have to start all over again. Well, not this time buddy. Here's the jist of what I have been trying to write all day. I have not been here lately b/c I have been at
http://www.myspace.com/godlymom24 b/c all the kids in my highschool small group convinced me this was the way to go. From what I have gathered this is the somewhat latest and newest way all these kids keep in touch and I have to say I like it to. It keeps me in touch with the kids and allows me to have a positive impact on them everyday. No one posts blogs for the most part, it's just a way to leave daily comments if you want. It's pretty cool. Although, it can also be pretty raunchy and you have to be careful.

Another hiatus, going to see the Daigles. Will post pics when I get back. Leave comments. Have a great week. Did you all get that? Now let's see if it will publish.

Links