« Home | FAT! » | Another day at the beach and my favorite pics » | The Rest of the Story... » | Christmas with my DAD!!! » | Before Christmas post » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...or ... » | And you are...? » | Nothing Deep » | Let it snow, let it snow...IN FLORIDA???? What the... » | Being random... »

The 100th day of school

To me, this isn't something I would ever have celebrated in school which also proves why only Jayden's class is doing something fun. Last week his teacher sent home a letter asking us to design a shirt with 100 things on it in honor of the 100th day. Well, leave it to me to leave it to the last minute. So, there I was last night thinking what the heck am I gonna do, where am I gonna get 100 things to put on a shirt and when am I gonna find the time. All my fault for not being a little more on the ball. And then...it hit me...an idea...a good idea...I have pictures with people in them...some with multiple people in them...could it work...could it look good....could I get it done in time...well what do you think?






















Links