« Home | Let it snow, let it snow...IN FLORIDA???? What the... » | Being random... » | Trick or Treat ~ for the first time ever! » | WHO DAT??? » | In a Word... » | Shannoning with Shannon » | Thinking about MOM » | A Purple Celebration » | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! »

Nothing Deep

I am guilty, I have SHANNONED! There I said it. I just have nothing to offer right now. So, I am stealing from Matt and here are the last few days or so in bullet points. Not in any particular order I might add.

  • Our vocal team performed Seasons of Love from the musical "Rent" on Sunday. It was a blast.
  • I started work on my Christmas cards and am so proud to be making them myself this year. So, if you want one you better make sure I have your address.
  • I worked at Starbucks.
  • I did laudry, the pile never seems to get any smaller.
  • I went and saw my friend Alexis and Blaine's new house. They live in the boonies (sp?)
  • I un-grounded Jared from his phone, then re-grounded him the same day b/c he was being a punk.
  • I vacuumed several times.
  • I went to work.
  • I went to Jayden's little Thanksgiving play he had and then had brunch with his class after.
  • I helped the boys with their homework.
  • I took them to Starbucks for a special "treat."
  • I made Bread and Butter pudding for Jared's school project and for Brian's Thanksgiving gathering at Joes.
  • I cleaned the bathrooms twice.
  • I went the Olive Garden with Blaine and Alexis after church on Sunday and stuffed myself.
  • I went to Jackson's Thanksgiving feast at school today and helped his class make Pilgrim wreaths.
  • I checked everyone's blog at least twice a day.
  • I talked to my dad.
  • I talked Metromom.
  • I talked to Betsy and had a meltdown.
  • I realized I don't call these people enough, well, except for my dad.
  • I am getting gifts together for Jeanette b/c I am gonna see her on Friday.
  • I made out with my husband...several times ;)
  • I went running.
  • I attended church.
  • The way in which I looked at 2 people I know has been forever changed after they revealed to me things they have been doing for a while. At first I judged them, then I felt desperatly sorry for them and know they need Jesus. I want them to see Jesus in me and let them know they don't have to live the way they are living. There is a better way.
  • I sat with Jayden for an hour while we tried to calm a monstrous nose bleed last night and in the same night got the blood out of the carpet and his white shirt. Man, I am good.

Still, I feel there is more I am forgetting. See, what I mean? This list took me forever to compile. I just feel fried. But in a great way. Life is so amazing right now. I am gonna drink in every moment. I pray you all have an amazing Thanksgiving and be truly thankful for even the littlest of things in your life you may take for granted.

Links