« Home | A Purple Celebration » | Nothing to say... » | HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! » | The Miracle of technology » | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean »

Thinking about MOM

My beautiful mother who lost her courageous battle with lymphoma celebrates her birthday today with the Lord. She would have been 55. I like to sit and think a minute what we might have done. Nothing over the top, dinner at her favorite restaurant, dessert at her house with presents. Just being with her family was enough for her. We were her everything. She was my everything. Somehow though as I look at the way things turned out and how her life was taken from us too soon I still have peace. Peace to know God DOES work all things together for the GOOD of those who love HIM and are called according to his purpose. I learned how to trust Him fully even in the face of turmoil and complete devastation. I still miss my mother everyday but as I draw closer to my heavenly Father I still feel the closeness with her I once had on this earth.

Links