« Home | Do you hate Monday's? » | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean » | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan » | What's Right? » | Feeling blonde? » | When it rains, it pours »

The Miracle of technology

Isn't this incredible? This is my niece Cheyanne Nita. She is due to enter the world sometime in December. I probably won't see her until she is about 4 months old since my sister lives in Oklahoma. This picture amazes me. When I was pregnant with Jared 12 and a half years ago the only reason I got an ultrasound picture was b/c they thought something was wrong and I had to travel 2 and a half hours for a "special scan." Now, you can see in 3-D. All I can say is WOW!! Does this amaze anyone else or am I the only one?




Links