« Home | My Boyfriends Back and Your Gonna be in Trouble... » | Dyeing to be blonde » | Save me from my recipe hell... » | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean » | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan » | What's Right? » | Feeling blonde? » | When it rains, it pours » | The Happiest Place on Earth »

Do you hate Monday's?


I have noticed people do not blog on Monday's, well except Matt. So, I have a theory...ok just kidding no I don't. What are Monday's like for you? Do you hate them, love them, happy when they are over, suffer through them...here is your chance to tell the world how you feel about Monday's. Personally, I dont' really have a thing with Monday's. It's the beginning of another week and I get myself into the groove once again of homework, lunchboxes, gym clothes, uniforms and spelling words. Since it's Tuesday I figure you are all over your little Monday thing and would be happy to comment. So, let's hear it!!!

Links