« Home | Labor Day Laziness » | Happy Birthday Lil Jean » | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan » | What's Right? » | Feeling blonde? » | When it rains, it pours » | The Happiest Place on Earth » | Sophie's Choice » | Coffee Anyone? » | In Loving Memory »

Save me from my recipe hell...

I think the title speaks for itself. I need some serious help. If I don't get some new recipes soon I fear my family might trade me in for a newer model who won't make the same things every week. I happen to know for a fact there are several of you who read this blog who not only cook but do it well. Even if you don't, you have something to give also. Scan what you have and email them to me at fiveismajic@hotmail.com. I am begging...please save me from a fate worse than death, ok well not really but you get the picture. Oh, and not to be picky but the quicker the meals the better I like it. Thanks in advance for all the recipes you are going to share. Have a great weekend.

Links