« Home | The Tiniest Starbucks Fan » | What's Right? » | Feeling blonde? » | When it rains, it pours » | The Happiest Place on Earth » | Sophie's Choice » | Coffee Anyone? » | In Loving Memory » | The toothless wonder » | First Day of School 2005 »

Happy Birthday Lil Jean

Today, my best friend Jeanette is celebrating another birthday. Sadly, I cannot be there to celebrate with her. Every year without fail we do each other's birthday's up BIG. It doesn't matter to us what the number says either. We are of the mindset birthday's are big deals and we always make it at least a 2 day celebration. Last year's surpise was the most fun I have ever had surprising someone. If you know Jeanette, then you know she is hard to buy for b/c it's like what do you buy the chick who has everything. However, one thing I know is she loves to eat. So, I took her to a brand new restaurant and then to a concert and backstage meeting with Aaron Neville. It was the greatest night and she couldn't have been more surprised. This year she will have to settle for lots of emails, phone calls and a box which is soon to be on the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANETTE, I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!

Links