« Home | The toothless wonder » | First Day of School 2005 » | Food, friends and fun! » | The Most Original Day Brightener » | Carl's Garden » | I would like to introduce you to my little sister ... » | Life Changes... » | Greeting cards and snail mail » | Making Memories » | Make ya laugh MONDAY! »

In Loving Memory

Jaclyn Rene Maciaszek

February 19th 1978 ~ August 9th 2005

Today our family said "See you later" to my sister-in-law Jaclyn as she was laid to rest. Please keep my brother-in-law Darin and the rest of Jaclyn's family in your prayers as we now grieve a life taken too soon. We know God is the ultimate giver of peace and we look to Him during this sorrowful time.

I was thinking of Jackie today as the last time I saw her was her wedding. Jackie was one of the strongest people I have ever known.

Post a Comment

Links