« Home | Carl's Garden » | I would like to introduce you to my little sister ... » | Life Changes... » | Greeting cards and snail mail » | Making Memories » | Make ya laugh MONDAY! » | SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME. » | Thoughts at 3:30am » | Christmas in July! » | A Miracle Working God. »

The Most Original Day Brightener

The other day my walk from the mail box was a little more exciting because in between all the junk and bills was this...



a brightly colored envelope from my good friend Betsy and Marken in Arizona. We have known each other for 5 years now and became very good friends when we began working out together (in preparation for her wedding) and serving at youth. Then in 2002 when Betsy became, I think, the most beautiful bride I have ever seen Jayden (our youngest) was her flower dude and Brian was one of their groomsmen.



Anyway, Betsy sent me the most original card I have ever receieved. It was a puzzle. Now, before you say "Oh yeah I've sent one of those before..." I seriously doubt you have. You see, she made it herself. Here's a picture of it. Thank you so much Betsy, you totally made my day.


Side note: After I put it together I taped it and it hangs on my fridge as a constant reminder someone else far away loves us. Be blessed.

Links