« Home | Thoughts at 3:30am » | Christmas in July! » | A Miracle Working God. » | Little Rockers » | Pay up tooth fairy...or else » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND. » | A journal entry » | Thought(s) for the day...weekend. » | If Noelle can do it... » | 10 Years and counting! »

SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME.

As you all know we moved 2 weeks ago and left everything we know and love for a place I am not familiar with and people I don't know. I won't lie, I have been lonely and it's only been two weeks, how pathetic am I? God has really been there and I have felt a peace like never before. Well, yesterday out of the blue who should arrive on my doorstep but my best friend, Jeanette, Jonah and Evan and Jeanette's mom Mary. You don't even want to know the screaming that took place. I'm surprised we didn't get an eviction notice. Later that evening we took a little walk and then Mary took us out for ice cream to celebrate. Mary flew home this morning and we went to the beach. Awww, life is good.

Jeanette


Mary


Back together


I scream, you scream, we all scream...you know the rest.

Links