« Home | Birthday Shoutouts! » | Thanks to you and you and... » | My kingdom for a BOX!! » | Weekend in pictures » | What a great week! » | In memory and celebration of... » | Favor » | SOLD!! » | Happy Birthday Lindie Lou, we love you! » | The Magic Number »

10 Years and counting!

Today is a very exciting day in my little world. Today marks the 10th year I have been married to the man of my dreams. To celebrate, he is taking me to the restaurant we ate at on our honeymoon. Isn't that romantic? If someone were to ask me what I thought the key to a successful marriage was I would tell them, well, God first and foremost and selflessness, laying your pride down and always trying to out love the other one. Oh and most importantly, don't think you have all the answers. Be willing to seek outside help or a mediator of some kind. Remain teachable, no one ever knows it all. I thank God for a man who does all these things and constantly strives to make things better and better and encourages me everyday!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY, I LOVE YOU!

Links