« Home | Favor » | SOLD!! » | Happy Birthday Lindie Lou, we love you! » | The Magic Number » | It is... » | What is it? » | All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth... » | Important information every man should have. » | It's ALL good! » | Knowing I am loved. »

In memory and celebration of...

As one who has experienced a huge loss there are never again to be painless holidays. Every one is bitter sweet. The most painful of course for me is Mother's Day. I ache not able to tell my mother how much I love and appreciate her. How I am forever changed because of things she has taught me. How my children benefit from her wisdom and advice. How she showed me that "A Better World Begins with ME!!" And although this isn't the only time we should share things like this with our mothers, it sometimes is. So, I encourage you, don't let another day, week or month go by without telling your mom how much you love her. Don't assume she knows either. Make it plain. You don't need a specific day to do it, just pick up the phone and say the words. Remember for those of you who have kids and for those who are just starting out, you reap what you sow.

On a lighter note, I celebrated my Grandmother this Mother's Day. She is an incrdedible woman who has been through so much yet has never given up on life and always kept the faith. She has shown me I can do all things through Christ and is an inspiration to me. She is beautiful, kind and and generous beyond belief. I love you Grammy.

Links