« Home | Knowing I am loved. » | Somebody... » | My Amazing Man. » | What Year do YOU belong in. » | Home sweet home (not really, but oh well) » | One of these things is not like the other... » | Picture posting issues » | My Easter Boys » | Lots of fun and lots of pics. » | Beach Bums »

It's ALL good!

Brian and I had a really busy but fun weekend. Friday night Jared and I dipped dots for this Southern Gospel concert at the Mabee Center. It was actually really boring because no one was buying but I did get to hear Aaron Wilburn speak. He is this really funny comedian who I also got the pleasure to meet and speak to. When we were leaving I went by his table to get a tape for my dad (he loves Southern Gospel stuff) and he loaded me up with not just a tape, but 2 cds and wouldn't accept payment. He really was the nicest guy and he bought some dippin' dots. So, while we were doing that til the wee hours, let me tell you those southern gospel fans know how to party late. The concert started at 7 and intermission wasn't until 10:30. Isnt' that crazy? As I was saying, while we did that Brian took Jackson and Jayden to a Pillar show and hung out.

Saturday we ran around in the morning preparing for a wedding at 4:30. Our dear sweet friends Rick and Kay were marrying off their eldest daughter and our former babysitter Jenni. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous and the day was perfect. Here are a pic of the happy couple, Rafael and Jenni and then us with Rick and Kay.





Sunday was quite insane. We went to church, came home and I picked up and cleaned every square inch in order to be ready for the open house which was from 2-5. I lit candles and even had cookies (not homemade) in the oven for any possible buyers. I gotta be honest, this is the most stressful thing I think I have ever done (well, besides my mother's death). The chick holding the open house showed up and I took off for
Jeanette's to cook out. We ate some great steak and chicken and just had fun hanging out.

Here it is Monday evening. No bites from the open house but more info on what has to be fixed for it to pass inspection. Very stressful. Please pray I will relax. I know in my heart God is in control, I just need my head to get in line and I am having a hard time. Thanks in advance. Have a blessed week!

Links