« Home | Somebody... » | My Amazing Man. » | What Year do YOU belong in. » | Home sweet home (not really, but oh well) » | One of these things is not like the other... » | Picture posting issues » | My Easter Boys » | Lots of fun and lots of pics. » | Beach Bums » | Stone Mountain »

Knowing I am loved.

Knowing and feeling you are loved is the most amazing thing in the world. Last night as I lay in bed I became overwhelmed with how blessed I am. I guess you could say I had a "moment." I was almost overcome with emotion at how in love with Brian I am. He is everything I ever dreamed of in a husband but never thought I deserved. He is my hearts unspoken prayer. Everytime he wraps his strong arms around me I know I will always be safe in an unsafe and unsure world. During times when my heart truly breaks for the loss of my mother he gently reminds me he is there and though he cannot fully comprehend my loss or pain he will dry my tears and pray for peace. He never allows me to talk negatively about myself and continuously encourages and edifies me. As we prepare to celebrate our 10th anniversary I am convinced he is not just becoming my best friend but he is my soul mate. I love you Brian and look so forward to not just 10 more but 50 more amazing years!

Links