« Home | This is the Life. » | Vacation Update » | Never say "NEVER." » | They're Ba-a-ack » | Not feeling the love people. » | Momma's boys » | My Family » | CAN YOU... » | You have to watch this... » | Rockin' OUT! »

Stone Mountain

On Sunday we drove to Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta and Chris, Brian and the kids went up in the cable car to see the site while Heidi and I walked around the little village. You couldn't have paid me to go up there. Jackson and Jayden were a little freaked out at first but they did ok once they were up there. On the way down they both tripped b/c they were running. I have to say the pics from up there are pretty amazing so here are a couple. Also included are some others I took while hanging with Chris and Heidi.

Going Up


View from the top


My four boys


Our gracious hosts, Chris and Heidi

Links