« Home | CAN YOU... » | You have to watch this... » | Rockin' OUT! » | Beauty » | Million dollar winner! » | Show him some love » | I am Bubblegum, yum yum. » | Something just CLICKED! » | Pictures as promised » | FACE TO FACE... »

My Family

Allow me to introduce to you my extended family. This is the last picture taken of all of us together before my mom died. We were celebrating my Grandmother's 70th birthday. I love this picture b/c we are all together. We haven't all been together since. Below is a who's who.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bottom row L to R, Jayden, Aireanna (my niece), Jackson and Me.

First row L to R Aunt Mary (mom's sister), Heather (my cousin), Grammy, MOM, Sarah (my sister) holding Isaac (my nephew) and Clayton (her husband).

Second row L to R Kelsi (my cousin Andy's wife), Aunt Holly (mom's sister), Cheri (my cousin Jeff's wife), Jeff (my cousin), Uncle Delton (mom's brother) and Dad with Jared right in front of him.

Back row L to R Uncle Joe (married to Holly), Andy (my cousin), Brian (my husband), Joseph (my cousin), and Jordan (my cousin)

So, now you've met my family. Anyone else care to share?

Links