« Home | Million dollar winner! » | Show him some love » | I am Bubblegum, yum yum. » | Something just CLICKED! » | Pictures as promised » | FACE TO FACE... » | Counting my blessings. » | Vacation baby!! » | Redneck Valentine » | HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...WHO DO YOU LOVE? »

Beauty


Hosted by Photobucket.comWhen my mom died it was my responsibility to help pick out the casket piece. My mom wasn't really a flower person, it wasn't something you would just get her, she had other things she preferred. So, I needed to pick flowers that said something about her personality. She loved pastels and pinks and purples were her favorite colors. She was also a very simple person. She wasn't materialistic at all and didn't like things too busy. I picked an arrangement of all roses, it was all pastel colors, it was simple and absolutely beautiful. Just the way I remember her. My mother was so beautiful inside and out. Well, although Brian did take several pictures of other arrangements somehow the casket piece was forgotten but I took all the roses dried them and divided between the family. This is my arrangement, it sits on my mantel as a constant reminder of how beautiful life is.

Links