« Home | Pictures as promised » | FACE TO FACE... » | Counting my blessings. » | Vacation baby!! » | Redneck Valentine » | HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...WHO DO YOU LOVE? » | My BABY is 6!!! » | Life » | It's that time again... » | HIGHER STANDARDS YEAH RIGHT! »

Something just CLICKED!

Have you ever had something just click? A few weeks back Jeanette wrote a post about exercise and how we had decided to join a gym. Well, I was going most days and really "trying" to eat right and all that but still felt like something was missing. Thanks to Jeanette I have become a dedicated Oprah watcher. She did a show to share with her viewers how she lost her weight and how she keeps it off. As most people who watch Oprah know, Bob Greene is her personal trainer and of course he was also there promoting his new book. Anyway, her boot camp is pretty intense and I immediately decided even I don't have that much will power however, there were 2 things she said and something just CLICKED and let me tell you things haven't been the same. The first thing she said was "You have to make a DECISION." She and Bob agreed anytime they ever heard anyone say "well I'll try." know they never make a permanent change. There is just something about deciding everyday to exercise and eat right. The second thing was "Be aware everying you put in your mouth." These may sound simple to you but to me it was like Oh ok, now this makes sense. So, for about 2 weeks now I get up everyday and decide to take care of myself. I feel so good. I am totally aware of "everything that goes in my mouth and it's getting easier and easier. Even Jeanette made a comment today she sees the change in me. And I am not depriving myself either. I treat myself everyday with one of those Russell Stover sugar free candies. If you haven't already you should try them. I know it's early days but I have never been this motivated before.

So, has anything just "clicked" for you before? What was it and did it stick?

Links