« Home | It's that time again... » | HIGHER STANDARDS YEAH RIGHT! » | whadaya got JUNK?!?! » | Junk anyone? » | FOR SALE!! » | just like MOM used to make. » | catching some zzzz's the cool way of course » | Good-Bye Mr. Boss Man!! » | Bathroom remodel update...2 » | Childhood Memories Part 1 »

Life

I have nothing to say. I am so not inspired to blog. So, I guess I'll just give you a life update.
Things with Jared have improved so much. We were considering committing ourselves there for while but we seem to have come come out of the valley. We are hopeful. He has even raised his grades. He is back up to upper B's and A's. We are proud of his efforts. He is getting involved at church and attending a sexual purity course through youth. I love our church.

Jackson is a reading machine and he has come so far in a year. He was the only student in all of first grade to raise his reading level an entire grade level. He reads at a third grade level. He is also addicted to Nintendo 64 and Game Boy which really gives us something to barter with when he starts in with an attitude.

Jayden, is going to be...wait for it...6!!! I can hardly believe this, let me tell you. To be honest with you, it's killin' me. He heard me refer to him as the "baby" the other day and was deeply offended. I let him know he will still be the "baby" when he's 30. Sucks to be the last born. I wouldn't know I am the oldest.

Brian is home almost every night for dinner which has been so nice. Things are really changing with his schedule and I am so thankful. He is also checking into some other really exciting things but I am unable to reveal what those are at this time. However, you will be the first to know if and when they come to fruition.

The house is still up for sale and although people have called no one has been by to see it even though I have been killing myself to keep it clean. How frustrating. I am still working out almost every day at the gym and really starting to see some great results. I won't give you too many details but I was pretty impressed when I bought some new jeans recently. ;) Currently, I am without a car b/c my father had a car accident when this big dog ran in front of his car on a 2 lane highway when he was doing 60. It took out his radiator, air conditioner and front bumper. He is fine. I let him drive mine while his is being repaired so he wouldn't have to pay those rental car fees.

I just read this and it's really boring. Oh wait. I am also going to this biblestudy by Beth Moore. It's called Believing God. I love it. I am learning something new everyday. Literally. Oh, and I am also going next week to audition to be on the praise team at church. I'll let you know how it goes.


Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I will have more to talk about in the next couple of days. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Links