« Home | Childhood Memories Part 1 » | doodle-board me lonely » | If You Are Really My Friend You Will Help ME? » | Brian made the paper » | from long to...GONE!!! » | Our Florida Family » | Changes changes everywhere. » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!! » | How ashamed am I? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! » | the day after the day after... »

Bathroom remodel update...2

As promised, a bathroom remodel update. We kinda got stuck over the holidays and didn't even touch it. Then Sunday we got a wild hair, went to lowes and hey presto!! got another chunk of it finished. With the most capable hands of Super Fuji all we have left to do is mud, tape, texture the walls and ceiling and paint. Not too bad. I am so excited I finally have a second bathroom again. Here are the pics.

One of the two sinks we got and a preview of what
it will look like and Ronnie cutting the beadboard.



Ronnie and Brian framing the door


Some of the bead board is up!!


Even I helped...


Brian making sure we can have running water.


Here it is, our almost finished bathroom. Can you sense how excited I am. We should have the absolute finished product in a month or so. Doesn't it look great.

Links