« Home | Changes changes everywhere. » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!! » | How ashamed am I? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!! » | the day after the day after... » | Merry Christmas...be blessed! » | ...what the...? » | Can you say "Emotional Basketcase?" » | Fake snow cones » | Another milestone... » | Third Grand Opening!! We Survived. »

Our Florida Family

My sister-in-law Jaclyn sent me some pictures from their Christmas so I thought I would share them with you. Brian's whole family lives in Florida and I think I should introduce you.

Brian has 3 younger brothers, (L-R) Ryan, Justin and Darin
pictured here with their wonderful mother Virginia


Darin and wife Jaclyn

All the brothers, well minus one.
We haven't seen any of them for 2 years and Brian is having severe withdrawals. Besides the fact he would move back to Florida in a heartbeat he just needs a really good vacation. Lord willing we will go this spring break or summer.

Links