« Home | Fake snow cones » | Another milestone... » | Third Grand Opening!! We Survived. » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EBAN, BETSY AND UNCLE JOE!! » | A GREAT MAN! » | Quick Update! » | Template Envy » | MARTIN AND BETSY! » | Blog Explosion » | A Christmas present idea from Martha »

Can you say "Emotional Basketcase?"

I have just had the most emotional weekend. There are a lot of contributing factors. 1. Attended a funeral Friday of a man who left this life much too soon. 2. My dad left Saturday for England for 3 weeks. On one hand I am ecstatic for him he will see his family again but on the other I miss him so terribly and can't imagine having Christmas with no parents. 3. I erased 3 picture files with a minimum of 15 pictures each. Can't recapture those images. And 4. I guess this sums up what really is making me fall apart. PMS. Basically I spent the better part of the weekend crying. There is so much more going on and life changing decisions are in the making but I am unable to disclose what those are at present. I will keep you up to date as I am able. Please pray for us. In order to make this post not totally depressing here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Dad with Jackson, Jared and Jayden


Me and Dad, oops he closed his eyes


Grammy (mom's mother) and dad (she bought him the jacket)


Jayden and Brian, I guess Rudolph was too much for him


My cousin Heather graduated Saturday


Heather and her dad

Links