« Home | Template Envy » | MARTIN AND BETSY! » | Blog Explosion » | A Christmas present idea from Martha » | PLEEEASE! » | sick » | FUN, FUN, FUN! » | How to observe Thanksgiving » | S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pilla... » | is it any wonder?? »

Quick Update!

I only have one second to post this. I am leaving in 15 minutes to attend the grand opening of our 3rd Fuddruckers!!! I am so excited. I will have a bunch of pics to post tomorrow but here are a few of my family that my grandma took from the V.I.P. Party yesterday. It was a huge success.

Grammy, Kristin and Jayden


Dad (he never smiles for pics)


Curtis (my cousin), Grammy, Kristin (his wife) and 2 of my kids


Jared


Me and Jackson


Jayden (cutie)


My Aunt and Uncle who drove 1&1/2 hours to attend.


And last but certainly not least, the man who makes it
the success it is. I love you Brian!!


There you have it! Be back later for all the info about the grand opening which I am leaving for right now! See ya!

Links