« Home | How to observe Thanksgiving » | S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pilla... » | is it any wonder?? » | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. » | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always » | seasons of change »

FUN, FUN, FUN!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! And now it's back to business as usual, well for about 4 weeks anyway until Christmas.

Our family had a great time. It actually started Wednesday night when Jeanette threw a surprise party for her mom's 50th birthday. She was totally shocked and the theme was Queen Mary (her name) and she loved every minute of it.


The Queen reigns at 50!


Mother and Daughter...are you sure?


Happy Birthday to you! Cha Cha Cha


So, then Thursday my family including my dad were blessed to spend it with Ronnie, Jeanette and family. We had such a great time and like everyone else in the country ate way too much.






Too much tryptophan?


Then Saturday after I Dipped Dots all day we took the kids to see The Incredibles and then decided at 8:15 pm to take off to my Aunts house an hour and a half away. I'll have pics from that at a later date.

So, now that we all spent an entire weekend gorging ourselves the question I want to ask is "Has anyone but me decided to diet until Christmas or will you wait until January and make it another New Year Resolution?" Let me know.

Links