« Home | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. » | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always » | seasons of change » | Famous Faithfullnes! » | WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YO... » | Bathroom remodel update »

is it any wonder??

is it any wonder i am the way i am. just take a look at one of the fish swimming around in my gene pool, or actually i guess i would be swimming in hers. anyway, all your questions should be answered now...



the one on the right is my aunt. she is my mom's youngest sister (9 years younger) and the other chick is the pastor's wife. and yeah, they are always like that. my uncle captured this kodak moment and i can't thank him enough. i warned her i would post it...

Links