« Home | is my head spinning yet?? » | CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH » | BEDLAM BABY!!! » | pumpkin patch fun » | J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND! » | Betsy, Matt, someone explain this?!?!?!? » | The perks of my job! » | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition » | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... »

Bathroom remodel update

I failed to mention in my previous post that along with being a supporter of my husbands endeavers, running the household, organizing a V.I.P party, taking care of three kids and working outside of the home we are also remodeling our master bathroom. We layed tile like a month ago and Jeanette and I grouted tonight. I have a new found respect for Ronnie and what he does for a living. Here are the highlights of the grouting party we had.

Here's Jeanette getting started.




Cleaning it up


FINISHED!!



Links