« Home | Betsy, Matt, someone explain this?!?!?!? » | The perks of my job! » | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition » | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... » | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian » | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need » | My Beautiful Momma »

J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND!

J is for Joyous in every way,
E is for Eloquent in all you say.
A is for Affection which you show,
N is for Nightowl but to bed you should go.
E is for Eggs that we share once a week,
T is for Tea and the accent I speak.
T is for Thank you for always being there,
E is for Endless like the friendship we share!!

There really aren't enough words to describe how great a friend Jeanette is but this was a start. She has been through so much with me and come out the other side still my friend. What a testimony of God's blessings in my life to send me someone as amazing as she is. I am so truly blessed to have such a godly best friend. I pray you can all experience this kind of friendship in your life. I love you Jeanette. Thanks for always being there and never giving up.


Links