« Home | Lonely? » | Stress Relief » | dippin' dots and OSU » | a blog about "NOTHING" » | Good-bye Stokes Family, you will be missed! » | Ben Stein » | What's your purpose? » | East West » | Katelyn Paige Nance » | Monkeying Around »

My Beautiful Momma

This post is dedicated to my mother, Nita. Today she would have celebrated 54 years. Since she went home to be with the Lord I guess you could say she has a new birthday and is in constant celebration mode. However, I wanted to honor her memory. She was the most courageous woman I have ever met and I am so proud I got to call her "mom." As I take time to reflect on how wonderful a time we had and then how quickly my time with her was over it makes me realize more and more how precious life is and that each day we have with our loved ones, whether that be family or close friends, we should treasure them. Take time to listen, to care, be selfless, don't watch the clock, slow down and just drink in every moment you have. I would give anything to have just 5 more minutes with mom. She was my everything. However, through my pain I learned one very important lesson HE really is a Father to the fatherless and if I would let HIM, HE would be my everything. I pray you will treasure every moment you have with the people you love and as the saying goes, never miss a chance to say "I LOVE YOU." Or "I appreciate you" or "You mean alot to me." I think you get the picture. Have a great day and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!"


Links