« Home | Good-bye Stokes Family, you will be missed! » | Ben Stein » | What's your purpose? » | East West » | Katelyn Paige Nance » | Monkeying Around » | Here We GROW Again » | Did you ever know that you're my hero?? » | The Majic Team »

a blog about "NOTHING"


For the past 9 years of marriage, Brian and I would sit at 10 or 1030 whenever it happened to come on and watch Seinfeld. It is safe to say we are somewhat obsessed with this "show about nothing." Pathetic as that may be, it is in my mind the last of the "good and decent" shows. Although, I admit it did get pretty raunchy at the end. Anyway, so Brian comes home last night and says guess who was in our restaurant last week?? Yes, that would be correct, JERRY SEINFELD!!!! Too which I reply ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Turns out he was in town doing his stand up thing. I knew that. Once I had regained my composure I found out that he ordered a 1/2 pound burger and drink. Based on the decor in Fudds this would have been the greatest picture to have hanging on our wall, but no, no one took a picture or got an autograph. Those darn polite employee's. We have trained them too well.

Links