« Home | East West » | Katelyn Paige Nance » | Monkeying Around » | Here We GROW Again » | Did you ever know that you're my hero?? » | The Majic Team »

What's your purpose?

Ok so I am probably the last one out of the gate on this one but I just received the book The Purpose Driven Life. I am on day 3 and I have to say I am inspired. This day is really making me take a look at what drives me. I have to say I am not impressed. With myself I mean. Not that it's too late to do something about it. For those of you who have read the book and those of you that haven't, I guess that would be everyone...duh, anyway, I could really relate to the 5 most common things people are driven by: Guilt, resentment and anger, fear, materialism and approval. Now of course I want to experience the benefits of purpose driven living and am on the road to discover "What on Earth I am Here For". So, I was just wondering, before you found your purpose, if you have, what was driving you or what is currently driving you? And also, did this book truly help you find your purpose?

Links