« Home | a blog about "NOTHING" » | Good-bye Stokes Family, you will be missed! » | Ben Stein » | What's your purpose? » | East West » | Katelyn Paige Nance » | Monkeying Around » | Here We GROW Again » | Did you ever know that you're my hero?? » | The Majic Team »

dippin' dots and OSU

As most of you know, I have not grown up here and therefore had no idea what college football was all about. Well, I had my first college football experience this past Saturday. I went to Stillwater to work the Dippin' Dots cart at the OSU game. Now, let me say until this point I had never been to a college football game or tasted these Dippin' Dots. They told me the line for these things would be all the way to the gate and I thought there is no way. But once I got a look at the stands, which also took my breath away (I have never seen that much orange in my whole life) I realized we were gonna get slammed.

So, I stood from 12-4:30 taking money and some strange requests. Like banana split mixed with strawberry cheesecake and my personal favorite, orange sherbert and mint chocolate chip. All in all it was a really fun game and I look forward to the next time especially since it will be OSU/OU, I will definately have pics for that.


Links