« Home | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... » | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian » | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need » | My Beautiful Momma » | Lonely? » | Stress Relief » | dippin' dots and OSU » | a blog about "NOTHING" »

Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition

Last November, the 17th to be exact we decided we had had enough of the carpet in the master bathroom. So, we pulled it up to reveal pink ceramic tile. Who puts carpet over tile, even if it is pink? We pulled that up. All we were going to do was replace the tile and paint the walls. Or so I thought. I went to my Aunt's later that weekend and came home Monday to find that Brian had gutted the bathroom. Oh my gosh. No vanity, no mirror, no doors, no toilet, no tile, no nothing. I guess he felt he needed more of a challenge. Here is what it looked like.
Anyway, not pretty or functional. And so it sat and sat and sat for almost one year. What can I say. We got lazy. But I am pleased to announce I picked up tile this week and today, even though he already worked 80 hours this week Brian, with Ronnie's instruction started to lay tile. I am so excited. In just a few shorts weeks I will have a bathroom again. I will update regularly to show the progress we are making. Here is a start.







Links