« Home | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian » | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need » | My Beautiful Momma » | Lonely? » | Stress Relief » | dippin' dots and OSU » | a blog about "NOTHING" » | Good-bye Stokes Family, you will be missed! »

we are experiencing technical difficulty: please stand by

i think the people at photobucket.com must hate me. this is the second time all of my pics have been erased from my account. so, for those of you seeing lots of blank space this is why. anyway, i am currently exploring other options so i will be back soon and so will all those photos. very frustrating. if anyone has any suggestions on another photo hosting site, please share. it's very time consuming to keep re-loading all my pics again and again. thank you in advance for your help...betsy, hee hee.
2:52 pm I retract that photobucket hate me. The problem is fixed, permanently, I hope.

Links