« Home | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need » | My Beautiful Momma » | Lonely? » | Stress Relief » | dippin' dots and OSU » | a blog about "NOTHING" » | Good-bye Stokes Family, you will be missed! » | Ben Stein »

The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian


Like an Angel
Beautiful and Blessing
You have been watching over me
For quite some time now
Your smile gives me peace
And your words beyond remarkable
The power and will
that you have within you
is so strong and pure in every way
You sit and hope
and pray with all your heart
Only for the best to happen to everyone
It is someone like you that makes the world worth living
And makes me a poor love sick puppy
go on to survive just one more day!
And it is someone like you that gives me strength
to go out and understand the reality
And understand my mistakes
You want me to only strive for my best
And never sell myself short
You are the type of person that would save anothers life
And you have saved mine from much heartache and anxiety many times
You are truely a blessing
And I need to thank you before it went unsaid
You are truely remarkable and I can never live without you!
I LOVE YOU!

Links