« Home | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition » | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... » | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian » | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need » | My Beautiful Momma » | Lonely? » | Stress Relief »

The perks of my job!

I work for Integrity Lighting and Sound and I have the greatest boss and a no stress atmosphere in which to work. I also am able to attend any or all of the concerts that we do lighting and sound for. Anyway, last July I found out that we were doing lights for a benefit concert given by the Simon Estes Foundation and featuring Aaron Neville and his brother Charles. Anyway, I happened to mention this to Jeanette (my best friend) and she starts going on and on about how her and Ronnie just love Aaron Neville. Well, the concert was in August and Jeanette's birthday was September 4th. How perfect. So, not only did I surprise her with tickets to the concert but backstage passes so she could meet him, courtesy of Hollie Constien. THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLIE!! It was very fun and the reason for the delay in bringing it up is because I only got the picture sent to me yesterday. Jeanette hasn't even seen it yet. Surprise again.

Yes it was a very hot night!

Links