« Home | CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH » | BEDLAM BABY!!! » | pumpkin patch fun » | J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND! » | Betsy, Matt, someone explain this?!?!?!? » | The perks of my job! » | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition » | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... » | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian »

is my head spinning yet??



IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

It has been almost a week since I have blogged. Brian and I have been running around like chickens with our heads, well you know. The first of our 2 new restaurants will be opening Monday November 15th. The one on Peoria (Owasso will open a month later). And since we like to have a V.I.P. dinner the day before I have not only been working my regular job but then coming home and running off hundreds and hundreds of these invitations. And just to have a little whine fest here, I have also been taking care of all the household chores and our kids singlehandedly for going on 4 weeks now since Brian leaves the house at around 7:30 am and returns anytime between midnight and 3am. Poor guy, he is exhausted. I know, I know it could be worse, we could have no job, no house, no nothing but hey, I am human so let me have my moment. Anyway, I want to give Jeanette a HUGE THANK YOU b/c she helped me label and stamp these hundreds of invites and I never could have gotten them done with out her. You ROCK Jeanette!!

So, like I said we are having a VIP dinner next Sunday the 14th and just so all you folks I love so much that live far away know, if you decide to come to Tulsa at the last minute call me b/c you are definately included in this free dinner thing.

I finally went and saw the progress on Saturday. I haven't set foot in the new restaurant since we signed the papers. It is small. But, it is gonna look so good. I will be posting pics after the party. They also have a whole kiddie play area with sky tubes and video games so everyone is happy.


And finally, I want to post this adorable pic of my beautiful boys b/c they have been so good despite never seeing their daddy and their mom being grumpy and overly busy. All I can say is thank God for His grace and mercy to get through each day and fantastic friends that pick up the slack.


Links