« Home | J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND! » | Betsy, Matt, someone explain this?!?!?!? » | The perks of my job! » | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition » | we are experiencing technical difficulty: please s... » | The Feable Attempt at Poetry; by Brian » | Arachnephobia » | A Restaurant in the Making » | a friend in need »

pumpkin patch fun

Yesterday Jayden went with his class to the pumpkin patch in Porter Oklahoma. I, unfortunatly couldn't go b/c I had already taken off too much time this week (more on why later). But Jayden wanted us to go so bad and for those of us who know Jayden he is hard to resist. Just ask Martin and Betsy. Anyway, Brian was able to go and hang with him for a couple of hours and took some pics. I have to share. This kid is so stinkin' cute.


Here he is arriving at the patch

I am so cute, aren't I?

Milkin' the cow

Time to go, see you later!

Links