« Home | Bathroom remodel update » | is my head spinning yet?? » | CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH » | BEDLAM BABY!!! » | pumpkin patch fun » | J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND! » | Betsy, Matt, someone explain this?!?!?!? » | The perks of my job! » | Happy Birthday Uncle Delton!!! » | Extreme Makeover - Brian's edition »

WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YOU WILL GET THE AND MORE)


My wife is the most amazing woman I have ever met! Right now she does so much, as you know I have been working my tail off to get the restaurant(s) open and things have gone far from planned! Peoria has been nothing but the grace of God to get open! I have had one thing happen after another and it has caused me to work so much. My day has started with me leaving at 7 and returning after midnight every day for the past three weeks. During this time My INCREDIBLE wife has been so STINKING SUPPORTIVE it is unbelieveable. I know my family misses me so much right now and I am dying cause I miss them so much too! My wife has been working her job at Integrity, doing the invitations for our VIP party this Sunday, doing the newsletter, raising the boys, and finding time to still being Loving and supportive to me! How she is doing this is nothing short of a miracle. I know this is God and believe that this is a means to a greater end and I just hope she can hold on a little longer to make it to the end! I am so proud of you Rachel and I know we have been like ships passing in the night but I appreciate you SO MUCH! I Love you dearly and I thank you for all that you are doing right now! I am speechless as to what more to say than THANK YOU! YOU ARE WONDER WOMAN!
PS (I don't care what Kramer says I miss the how was your day today, did you have a good day or a bad day)

Links