« Home | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always » | seasons of change » | Famous Faithfullnes! » | WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YO... » | Bathroom remodel update » | is my head spinning yet?? »

All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby.

Ok so, the title isn't exactly true but after sitting at my computer for 9 hours with only a 30 minute break yesterday I feel like the title fits. Actually my Saturday was really fun. I took my dad shopping for his trip to England in December (it's his first trip home in 11 years). This is a man who hasn't been shopping in like 10 years, well except maybe like a shirt here and there at Wal-mart. And it isn't like he wouldn't spend money. When mom was alive he would spend lots of money on her so I don't know. So, anyway like I said Saturday was really fun. My dad and I got to spend some real quality time together.

And the boys and Brian had lots of fun hanging out together. They really needed that time and I really needed the break. Then Saturday evening Jared and Brian went to see
Pillar in concert. Since Brian is such good friends with Rob (the lead singer) and the rest of the band Jared got to hang out with all of them backstage and meet the other bands that played before them. He always thinks that's pretty cool.

Well, Sunday I decided since the next V.I.P. dinner is only 3 weeks away and I had to print off over 600 invitations and make over 60 calls to update addresses I figured I had better get started. Jeanette came over at about 7:30 and helped me label and so got about 300 finished last night. Not bad. It was a long day and my back is really sore. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about we are opening our third
Fuddruckers in Owasso. We are so excited. I am thinking Brian and I may actually have some room to breathe after this one opens. According to our prospectus we won't have to have the next one open for another year.

So, all in all I had a fun, productive weekend and Brian took some time off. Looking forward to this week very much. I pray Thanksgiving blessings on all of you. Have a great week!!

Links