« Home | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always » | seasons of change » | Famous Faithfullnes! » | WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YO... » | Bathroom remodel update » | is my head spinning yet?? » | CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH »

It's all about me?!?!



Ok, so I don't love myself (not too much anyway). But, I do need to have a little pity party. So, sue me. I am a little broken down today. I think things get to everyone from time to time. I just happen to be a little more outspoken than most. I am human. I am feeling overwhelmed. VERY!! I am tired, I miss my husband, I am working 2 jobs, I feel like my kids are neglected, I feel very fat, haven't exercised in like a month and am eating whatever I can get my hands on. Blah, blah, blah. So, enough of that.

The reality is this ~ my family is healthy and together. My husband not only has a job he has a future. This is just for a season, maybe a really long season but still a season. We have the greatest extended family in the world (that includes you, Fuji's). And lately I have been really addicted to
talk radio and let me tell you, that really makes me realize how good I have it.

So I have to ask ~ what makes you lose it and have little pity parties? Please share so I am not alone.

Links