« Home | she is with us always » | seasons of change » | Famous Faithfullnes! » | WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YO... » | Bathroom remodel update » | is my head spinning yet?? » | CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH » | BEDLAM BABY!!! » | pumpkin patch fun » | J-E-A-N-E-T-T-E spells FRIEND! »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Here it is! Yesterday was our V.I.P party and it wasn't any where near as busy as the first one. As those of you who attended know your wait was like 2+ hours. We barely even had a line yesterday. BTW, missed all you peoples from far away. Today, we officially opened for business and although a little slow at first we ended up having a great day.


Some of my family did attend (V.I.P,) while others...forgot?


Partners in...making money, we hope.


We are open for business and here's our first customer of the day.


I am positive this thing is attached.


So, this is what you look like.



Links