« Home | is it any wonder?? » | All work and no play...makes Rachel a cry baby. » | It's all about me?!?! » | Cooking with Daddy » | God's Masterpiece! » | OPEN FOR BUSINESS! » | she is with us always » | seasons of change » | Famous Faithfullnes! » | WONDER WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, ..., AND MORE(ONLY YO... »

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey! (Bay City Rollers Rock! Pillar's OK Too!)





Well I know I can never keep up with my poor wife
cause she works so much but always finds time to blog,
but I did want to show all some highlights from a great
day with the boys! The handsome guy next to the guy with
the lip piercing is me! Jackson and Jayden were all over
Minne! And you have to ask yourself how could anyone top
this weekend off? Well by going to the Disney Jingle Jam
on Sunday night with Fan 3 and take a deep breath
ARRON CARTER!
Jared was totally loving it NOT!
Jackson and Jayden had fun dancing.
PEACE BMAC!

Links